Solus- Blue Crystal Moon Solus- Blue Crystal Moon

Well...

You officially blew anything I've got out of the water. T_T

Oh well, I love the song so it makes up for my defeat xD You did an amazing job on capturing the instruments. I envy you :P

Drifting in Space-Solus Drifting in Space-Solus

Amazing.

It's funny how I found this song really... was looking at the rating of one of my songs in the top Techno. This is so much better than mine so I boosted your score by .01 ;D

The song is brilliantly done, you have an amazing talent for music ^_^

==(Perfect Morning)== ==(Perfect Morning)==

Wow

Now.. back in the day I would give this a decently lengthy review basing things in four groups of sound quality, origionality, flow, and length.. Either I've gotten too lazy or too busy ;D Either way, it's a damn good song and I woulda given you a ten in each category anyways :D Nice work man.

Buoy responds:

Haha same here :D I can't be bothered to write those long essay reviews anymore either. Thanks!!

[K] The MysteryHouse [K] The MysteryHouse

Trance eh?

Seems too upbeat for trance :P But overall it was a good song ^_^ I like it.

Kauvin responds:

Thanks, DarkMinds! I really expected you liked it.

&amp;lt;Pressure&amp;gt; <Pressure>

Hmm.

It's a bit different, but different is good sometimes ^_^ I like the panning effects and the "Halloweeny" sound. In the beginning there was one instrument that had a bit of a static at the end of longer notes... but you shouldn't worry too much bout it, I gots me skull candy Headphones, they can pick up little stuff like that.

&amp;lt;Piano&amp;gt; <Piano>

You had me at Depthcore

I dunno, something about it just gives me teh warm fuzzy feeling :D It's a good song. It's much better organized than most of my music, I'd say.

What About Bob What About Bob

Heh.,

Quite surprising I actually know what game Marathon is... God I miss the old days. Playing FF6 on the good ol' SNES...

Sounds great. Feels great. That.. and I'm just too nice a guy >_>

Chimy727 -The Office RemiX Chimy727 -The Office RemiX

O_O

This is really good! :D It does seem long, but it's not really. The mastery is decent and the sound is just as well, though it is fuzzy at some times. Overal though, it's a good remix ^_^

Chimy727 responds:

Wow thanks!
im getting a bit better at Mastering, but i can get much better still
:D

-chimy727

FFIV Within the Giant+*~.0 FFIV Within the Giant+*~.0

Never cease to amaze

That's a given with your work, must admit.... The quality is awesome :D I should work on a new song a bit, maybe finish it one of these days >_>
SADLY... I never played FFIV, only Mystic Quest, VI,VII, and some parts of FFX I think. I can hear some parts that remind me of music in FFVI though :D
~DarkMInds

Chronamut responds:

yeah FFIV was a great game :)

and thanks man :)

-shawn-

CC Frozen Flame (Classic)+*~.0 CC Frozen Flame (Classic)+*~.0

Speechless...

Ah.. the good old days... Chrono Cross.... this song is done wonderfully, Maybe we should try a collab one of these days ^_^ I can't seem to master things well on FL Studio :/

Chronamut responds:

lol it sounds more like you wanna leech off of me to make yourself sound better - perhaps you need to get better first so you can contribute stuff equally to a collab and not just rely on the other personm to make what you make sound better..

-shawn-