A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

reat Movie :D

and I believe the Yellow guy is called "Blockhead" look under sbmittions by Micheal Swain.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

GYAAAAHHH!!!

THEY ARE HOT DOGS!! *PUNCH*
It was alright.. it had it's moments.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

That was great!

I had to watch it again.. Gotta love the speedy credits, couldn't read a sinlge thing :D

Elements and Physics Elements and Physics

Guess what?

Not for long Nico :P

Anyways, great game :D
I love the puzzle aspect and neutral/trancy background music ^_^ Who made the music? O_o

nanoTank nanoTank

Enjoyable x10

I got all three ribbons and the trophy! You should make achievements for this game :P 2 thumbs up, 10/10 and 5/5
It was a tiring, but fun experience, that kept making me want to get the time right, and the stars down.

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

>:D

Smallest Map, Nightmare, full speed, No devils, No collision, No friendly Fire, and Two people. That's what I call a massacre.

Solus- Blue Crystal Moon Solus- Blue Crystal Moon

Well...

You officially blew anything I've got out of the water. T_T

Oh well, I love the song so it makes up for my defeat xD You did an amazing job on capturing the instruments. I envy you :P

Drifting in Space-Solus Drifting in Space-Solus

Amazing.

It's funny how I found this song really... was looking at the rating of one of my songs in the top Techno. This is so much better than mine so I boosted your score by .01 ;D

The song is brilliantly done, you have an amazing talent for music ^_^

==(Perfect Morning)== ==(Perfect Morning)==

Wow

Now.. back in the day I would give this a decently lengthy review basing things in four groups of sound quality, origionality, flow, and length.. Either I've gotten too lazy or too busy ;D Either way, it's a damn good song and I woulda given you a ten in each category anyways :D Nice work man.

Buoy responds:

Haha same here :D I can't be bothered to write those long essay reviews anymore either. Thanks!!

lucky dwarf! lucky dwarf!

Yeah.. Lucky..

To bad he doesn't realize it's radioactive XD Good picture though!

Geomatrix Tattoo Geomatrix Tattoo

No reviews...

And yet it got daily Second place... How ironic, no? Well, in any case, NOW YOU HAVE A REVIEW! It's a very nice picture, I must say. To have drawn it must have taken some time.

Chronamut responds:

yes - its very geometric - involved lots of math and angles and stuff :P

and yes lots of people have viewed it - but noone ever reviewed it - guess they didn't know what to say :)

thanks for the review!